Thursday, March 24, 2011

In My Creative Space


Hello friends!
This week in my creative space I have been scrapbooking!
 I created this layout using sweet photos of my Mom when she was 2 years old. Wasn't she cute? I love her little polka dot dress!



I am using Emma's Shoppe paper line by Crate Paper. This was my first time using Crate Paper and I was very impressed! I knew when I saw the beautiful vintage patterns and colors that I had to have this line!




I knew as soon as I saw this line that it would be perfect for my families black and white photos.
 I always enjoy working with black and white photos so that I can use what ever paper I want with out having to make sure the colors match! 




This line is brand new and will probably sell out quickly. You can ask your local scrapbook store or you can find the line here on amazon.

Wishing you a creative Day, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment