Friday, April 22, 2011

My Creative Space



Hello friends!
This week in my creative space, I have been making tags.
For these tags, I dyed seam binding using Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar Distress inks. The edge punch I used is by Martha Stewart and it's called Eyelet Lace.



One of the most important things in my creative space is my paper trimmer.
I have tried several over the years and I now have 2 favorites.
My main trimmer that I use everyday, is a guillotine style trimmer by Tonic.
I have always thought the guillotine style is quicker and more accurate and I love this one!


Tonic Studios 808 8-1/2-Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer


Whenever I travel I need a smaller, more portable trimmer. I recently purchased this Premium Portable trimmer by Fiskars, due to an overwhelming amount of recommendations. I love it! It is very accurate and has a long fold out ruler.
I took it with me to retreat this past weekend and saw that most of ladies had this one. Most even said they used it as their everyday trimmer. 


Fiskars 01-005249J, SureCut Patented Triple Track Portable Paper Trimmer , 12-Inch


If you're in the market for a new paper trimmer, I highly recommend checking these out.

Wishing you craftiness, Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment