Friday, June 3, 2011

Craft Projects


Hello friends!
At Michael's craft store you can find 8 x 8 canvases. When they were on sale a couple weeks ago, I picked one up to alter.





I enjoyed working with this size! I used October Afternoon's 5 and Dime line to create my art piece.




I first painted around the edges with pink paint
and then distressed the edges of the paper so the pink would show around the sides.




I'm also still playing with Cosmo Cricket's Odds and Ends paper line.
I created a new journal using this lovely line. A mini rose and blue polka dot pattern is one of my favorites from the line.




The inside cover also features a fun sampler pattern paper.




You can find these items listed here in our etsy shop.

Have a great Friday, Lindsey


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey: I always see your comments on Donna's blog Brynwood Needleworks and thought I should come visit. I really like your scrapbooking and altered art. Now I am off to visit your mother/daughter blog. It must be my lucky day. Happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete