Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Greetings Album


Hello friends!
Last week I pulled out my stash of Halloween supplies and started scraping!




It's always fun to pull out my supplies from years past to see the scraps and leftovers that I can add to the new!
The old rickety style house is a Tim Holtz die that I cut from chipboard and painted with Vintage Photo crackle paint. The white fence is also a Tim die.




If you have never tried paper bag albums I really recommend them. They are fun and easy to complete. I must confess that I don't purchase lunch bags and create the books myself. I found a seller online that sales them pre-folded, stitched and sprayed with Archival mist. Perfect and ready to go!




If you would like to purchase them, they can be found here on ebay.
I buy the 6x6 size, but she does sell others.




To add more details to my pages, I added glitter glue accents around edges and swirls. I use the Martha Stewart glitter glue set that can be found at Michaels.
I also used white and black gel pens to create faux stitch lines around pages to give them a more finished look. 




Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment