Friday, January 20, 2012

Steampunk Mini Album


Hello friends!
I've had a pack of Steampunk Debutante paper by Graphic 45 in my stash for awhile now and I finally decided to get it out and make a new mini album.


Do you like the steampunk style?
The mix of Victorian beauty and romance with the mechanical fantasy style?


I think it is a fascinating combination!
I loved that this paper line came with so many great Victorian style graphics to cut out for a lovely whimsical style.


I mixed in lots of Tim Holtz metal embellishments, such as this mini key and pearl baubles.


I ran across a cool bag full of antique clock hands at an antique store recently that matched perfectly with the theme of!


The rich colors of this line were also really nice to work with. I don't usually use these colors but I found that it jump started my creativity by working with something so different.


I also found great steampunk style embellishments at Hobby Lobby
from Jolee's embellishments.
This album is for sale here on ebay.



Wishing you a most wonderful day, Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment