Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Tag Tutorial

Hello friends!
A Valentine tag tutorial to share today!


I started with this sweet valentine that I printed on cardstock and cut.




I then gathered up a manila tag and some valentine paper scraps from Crape Paper's Paper Heart line.


I took a paint brush dipped in black paint and flicked paint across the tag.



Allow tag to air dry or use heat gun and then ink the edges.
 I used Pumice Stone Distress Ink.


Then take a few paper scraps to arrange on your tag.


Adhere the valentine to the tag.
I then cut a lace doily pattern from My Mind's Eye Love Me paper line and adhered to the upper corner and added a little paper flower to the center.
I also added a banner sticker and Love sentiment onto the bottom paper strip of the tag.


I wrapped pink twine around the tag and tied off a bow across the lower half of the tag.


Add pink ribbon across the top of the tag to finish.
Simple and sweet!


 
Have a wonderful day, Lindsey

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment