Thursday, September 3, 2009

Are You Ready?

Are you ready for Fall yet? Well whether you are or not it is coming very fast! Last week we started decorating the Scrapbook store where I work with leaves and orange flowers!
I created this Autumn banner to hang in the store. It was made using Maya Road's chipboard banner and Bo Bunny's "Delilah" paper.


The ruffled circles were created using crepe paper streamers which I sewed along one side and then scrunched together.



While I was taking pictures of the banner I also took pictures of the store. Here is our new display of paper by My Mind's Eye called "Abbey Road".

Here is a selection of paper by Nikki Sivils. She has a new scrapbook company called "Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker" that also happens to be local!!!

Here is a Halloween layout I made to show an example of our glitter paper.



Here are the shirts we sell. This is the back and it has our logo on the front. It's also my work shirt!

I hope you enjoyed seeing a glimpse of where I work!

Lindsey

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey,
    Your autumn banner is great!!! So...you sew on it!! I haven't tried sewing on paper, yet.
    It's fun to see where you work and how you make all those fun crafting ideas.
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing where you work Sweetie, and all your adorable creations too! It must be so much fun working in a shop like that...like playtime all day...well, it's nice to think it would be like play time all day, but I know you must be working hard too! Hi to Mom! Hugs, Paulette :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, fun shop. I love, love scrapbooking and crafts shops and can't get enought. Really gets my creative juices going. The banner is festive for Fall and love all the display areas. What a great shop. I will be back. Dogwoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love the shirt, Lindsey! It would be so much fun to visit your store. I wish I wanted to travel.

    Your banner turned out great! Is that really jumbo rick rack or is it paper?

    It's great that you can use your paper talents there and display them! So glad you got the job. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely ready for Autumn!!!

    Can't wait to do some Halloween crafting.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the banner!! is it hard to work there? i would be so tempted to shop too much! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work shirt Lindsey! Great Halloween layout and banner. You win the paper contest hands down! Have a fun three day weekend! E

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new blog Lindsey...sorry it took me so long to figure out that you had this blog...I'm slow sometimes my friend. LOL!
    This looks like such a fun place to work and that's such a cute Autumn banner too!
    Big Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I finally made it back for a longer visit.
    Got a laugh from the ROCK IS DEAD tee, too funny!
    Enjoyed looking through all the vintage cards and journals and especially like the vintage card box and 'My Girl' journal.
    Thanks for sharing your talents...both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lindsey, I finally found the perfect photos for the lovely layouts you sent me. I have posted them on my blog as well as something I just can't find a spot for and thought you might like. Let me know! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete