Monday, September 21, 2009

An Exciting Announcment and Caardverks Sketchfest

I am so thrilled to announce that I will be on Denim and Daisies creative team! I will be a Wildflower! Denim and Daisies is going to be a fabulous Monthly Kit club! I am super excited so please stop by denimanddaisies.net and sign up for the newsletter!

Denim and Daisies

Here is today's sketch for Caarvarks sketchfest. This sketch was also created by the talented Heidi Van Laar!




Here is my take on the sketch. Sorry for the off coloring of the picture. It has been VERY dark and dreary here these past few days.


I mixed Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and Coredinations cardstock to create this card. I then added Kaiser Craft pink pearls, prima and Making Memories flowers, and Bo Bunny ribbon.






I made a sample for the store using Pink Paislee's new Amber Road collection. It has been really popular and selling out fast! I cut the leaves using the Storybook cartridge on my Cricut.








I hope you're having a great week so far!



Lindsey

9 comments:

  1. Wooo Hoooo! Congrats! I can't wait to see :) You go girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lindsey girl! I'll go check it out! ♥

    I love your take on the sketch. "Bo Bunny" ribbon. What a cute name. ☺

    And that's Jordan in the pic, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the pearls on your sketch card ... great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how brilliant to use those cosmo elements to fashion your sentiment, i love it! (LOOOOOOVE those gorgeous pearls, as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Love it. Just like all other comments...I love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello My FAMOUS Friend!!
    I KNEW you would be famous!!! Congrat's Lindsey!!!
    Enjoy your new adventure.
    Love your altered cigar box too!!!
    Best Wishes...
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ya team member!!!! That card is FAB...you need to give me card lessons....mine...well, not so FAB...see ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new gig!

    Great job on your card and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I want to know is what is the "Palace Bath House" doing so far away from the Palace???

    ar...ar...ar...LOL! Okay, enough of my being silly. They are so lucky to have you on their team AND you are going to do a fabulous job. Just think of all the amazing things you are going to LEARN! This is a wonderful opportunity!

    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete