Thursday, August 19, 2010

More CHA Inspiration

Hello friends!
Today I wanted to share a few more photos from my recent trip to Chicago for CHA!
One of the lines that I was most anxious to get was the Togetherness line by Cosmo Cricket! 
Here is a photo from the Cosmo Cricket Booth showing ATC cards created using the Togetherness line.
I  can happily say this was the first line to arrive at the scrapbook store where I work! I am going to have fun playing with this line!



Another booth that I was excited to find was the Crafty Secrets booth. They sell beautiful vintage style stamps, stickers and creative scraps!


One of our blog friends, Julie of A Vintage Chic, is on their design team and I was excited to go see her lovely work in person!


One of my favorite displays at the show was from Melissa Frances. This beautiful old green door was so pretty!


This Halloween Mannequin from the Girls Paperie booth was very inspiring!

\

The Graphic 45 booth was amazing, definitely the best, very detailed and lots of lovely altered projects!


Most of my photos were taken on this one side because every afternoon of the show, Graphic 45 would have a giveaway. I had to be one of the first 10 people in line to be a part of it. So every day I would stand in line for about 2 hours by their booth so that I could win a full paper pack from one of their newest collections. 
One of their new lines is called, Steampunk Debutante. It's a very cool victorian line filled with clock faces and gears. So all the employees at the booth were dressed in cool victorian costumes!


After the CHA Trade show was over we headed across the convention center, where they had another area ready for us to set up a booth for the CHA Super Show which was open to the public. It was an exhausting 2 days filled with doing make n takes and demos!
 I was teaching this lady how to use alcohol inks on pill bottles to create lovely needle cases, when I had my picture taken unknown by me! 


Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing my trip! I've been so busy creating since I've been back!
I will have lots to show soon!

Have a lovely day, Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey! Looks like you were a busy girl. I am loving all of your paper crafting. You are so talented! Glad to see you are having fun creating.

    ReplyDelete