Friday, September 3, 2010

A Crafty Day

Hello friends!
First, I want to thank everyone that commented on October Afternoon's blog!! I appreciate all your kind words about my Guest Designing work. October Afternoon will now randomly show my other projects throughout the month, so make sure to check back for them!

*UPDATE - New post up at October Afternoon's blog!!!!!! Check it out!

I love living a crafty life! I love getting my hands covered in ink and glitter! Right now my hands are stained a bright shade of red!! It's because I've been playing with this stack of awesome paper!! It's called Lost and Found by Tim Holtz. It's a great set of paper as it includes so many patterns, in a lovely antique style.

I love Tim's grungy, vintage style! So many fun embellishments and techniques to try, when working with his products. I am working on a banner that I can't wait to share!!!


I definitely recommend this paper pad!!! See the clock faces? I cut them out from the paper pad! Aren't they cool?
If you haven't been to Tim's blog, you should! It's filled with great projects and tutorials!

Wishing you all a crafty day, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment