Monday, September 6, 2010

Create Banner

Hello friends!
I have finished making a banner for our craft room! I created this banner using sewing machine shaped chipboard, by Maya Road. Maya Road is a great company that creates lots of cool chipboard books and embellishments. I knew as soon as I saw this set, that it had to be made into a banner!



My banner says "CREATE" across the six chipboard pieces. I used the lovely Lost and Found paper pad by Tim Holtz.



I also used lots of Tim Holtz embellishments throughout this banner.





I really loved giving this banner a more grungy, antique feel.



Before I can hang my new banner in our craft room, it must hang at The Scrap Nook, where I work! I make LOTS of samples for the store and I enjoy watching the customers look around at my work!



If you would like a set of these chipboard sewing machines, you can find them it here at Amazon.


Wishing you all a wonderful holiday weekend, Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS banner Lindsey....i bet this attracts lots on attention in the store! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love the retro sewing machine chipboards. What a great project.

    ReplyDelete