Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pretty Girl Mini Album

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing this sweet little album I have been creating this week.
This album is made out of file folders! I found a great tutorial for this album here at Burst Of Creativity blog, last week and knew I wanted to try it!



I had a lot of fun pulling out my favorite bright and colorful paper patterns for this cheery little book. The main line used throughout this book is Modern Homemaker by October Afternoon. I also mixed in some Cosmo Cricket and Crate Paper.





This book has 8 pages plus the pockets on the inside covers.





I added lots of layers to this book and really had fun playing with embossing on Core'dinations cardstock. Core'dinations is really cool because after embossing it, you can sand it down to create a cool vintage look. You can find Core'dinations cardstock at Joann's.





I just love the feel of spring these lovely bright patterns bring! I love paper!
I used to be a paper hoarder and never wanted to use it, but when I worked for a scrapbook store I realized that it was okay to cut it up because there would always be something new and just as pretty to catch my eye!





I had so much fun looking for fun embellishments to compliment this book. Martha Stewart edge and corner punches are some of my favorite tools to use!





This book is held together by a piece of seam binding dyed pink using Spun Sugar Distress Ink.





This mini book is now listed in our etsy shop!

Wishing you a happy day, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment