Saturday, July 9, 2011

Altered Canvas


Hello friends!
Today I wanted to show you this altered canvas.




At Michaels, they sell a set of four 6 inch canvases. They are the deep canvases measuring 1 1/2 inches wide.





I wanted this to be really sweet with a sugar kissed feel to it, which is our signature style of read and pink that we use during Christmas.
The paper I used was Cosmo Cricket's Odds and Ends line.
The cute blue and cream polka dot pattern
is actually fabric from a charm pack by Moda.
The cute stamped Button card is from a stamp set by Papertrey Ink.





The cute pink chipboard doily behind the button card is from Martha Stewart's new line of craft products at Joann Fabrics. I then added the little white keyhole from Melissa Frances and small paper roses that I picked up on the clearance isle at Michaels.




I painted the sides cream and wrapped pink seam binding around the canvas and tied a bow in the upper right corner to finish it off.

This sweet canvas is available here in our etsy shop.

Have a wonderful Friday, Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment