Thursday, July 7, 2011

Craftiness


Hello friends!
Do you ever feel the need to do something crafty,
 but that is totally different from what you're use to?
I sure did! I love working with sweet vintage girly colors
 and I have a girly pink project in progress on my craft table right now,
 but I recently felt a need to try something different.




So when October Afternoon came out with a Space themed Boy line called,
 Rocket Age that was really cute, I thought, perfect!
I really enjoyed working with this paper
 and created a 2 page layout over the holiday weekend using it.





It was fun to do something out of my norm
and I encourage you to try getting out of your crafty comfort zone too!
It helped my creative juices to flow and I love how this layout turned out!





This layout is available here in our etsy shop.



Wishing you a day of fun and craftiness, Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment