Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tag #5


Hello friends!
It's time for tag #5 of my 12 tags of Christmas.
This tag features a cute vintage couple image.


Start by printing this vintage image and cutting it out.



Cut your tag shape. I gave my tag a rounded top.


Cover the upper half of the tag with pink patterned paper.


Cover the rest of the tag with red patterned paper.


Add another smaller pattern to the center of the tag.


Cut a small pink tree from cardstock. Adhere to the tag.
Punch a border from green cardstock and adhere along the bottom of the tag.
Take a white gel pen and add stitch marks around the edges of the tag.


Adhere the vintage couple to the center of the tag.
See how I centered the tree between the couple and not the tag?
I then added small adhesive white pearls to the tree.


Next, I tucked a white cardstock snowflake behind the girl.


Add your Christms sentiment across the top of the tag.


Add a red ribbon bow to the top of the tag and it's done!


Another Tim inspired tag to share!



Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment