Monday, December 19, 2011

Jolly Santa Christmas Tag #7


Hello friends!
Time for Tag #7!


Cut your tag shape to 3x6 or take a manila tag and a Santa image. I am using the Jolly Santa digi stamp from my Sugar Kissed Cottage Digi Stamp store on etsy.
I printed him and colored him in using Copic markers.


Ink the top and bottom of the tag with red ink. I used Festive Berries Distress Ink.
Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the tag and tear the top and bottom, then adhere to the tag.


Ink a doily with Vintage photo Distress ink and adhere to the center.


Cut a banner shape from a scrap of pink patterned paper and ink the edges with red ink. Adhere to the center.


Take a white gel pen and add stitch lines around the edges of the tag.
Tie a pink ribbon through the top of the tag and add a Christmas tag to the top. I use this fun little gold and red glittered bell sticker that I found at Michaels from the Martha Stewart Christmas line.


Add a strip of mini red pom poms to the bottom of the tag.


Cut holly leaves from sheet music and ink with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Adhere to the tag. Add a pink paper rose to the holly leaves.


Add a couple paper snowflakes around the tag.


Add your Christmas sentiment.


It's done! A quick tag to make that would look so cute attached to your Christmas packages!


I also wanted to share this vintage Christmas card with you today!
I love this one! The grey background the looks so pretty with the black and red colors!
Enjoy!


Wishing you a wonderful start to your week, Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment