Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Tag #8

Hello friends!
Tag #8 is a fun star shaped angel tag.


I started by cutting out a 5 inch star from white cardstock.
 Cut 2 and glue together for a sturdier tag.
I took a snowflake chipboard piece that I found at a local scrapbook store by Maya Road.
I glittered it with Martha Stewart's white glitter.


Ink the star with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Glue the snowflake to the center and tie a pink bow through the top of the snowflake.


Cut a banner shape from red cardstock and outline it with stitch lines using a white gel pen.
Glue to center of tag. I knew that I wanted an angel for this tag but couldn't find one in my personal stash to fit so I found this one from Crafty Secret's Christmas Creative Scraps. I cut it out and adhered to the center of the tag.


Another Tim Holtz style tag to share as well!



Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment