Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tag Tutorial #2


Hello friends!
Here is the second of my Twelve Tags of Christmas.
A tree shaped tag!



I started by cutting out a tree shape on to cardstock. Punch a small hole at the top for your ribbon.


I then took Tim Holtz snowflake tissue tape and covered the tag.
You can find his tissue tape at most craft stores. You could also stamp snowflakes across the tag.


Now cut off the excess tape.


Ink the tag lightly with red ink.


Fan fold a small strip of paper to create a paper rosette.


Glue rosette to the lower center of the tag.


Then cut a small paper scallop for the center of the rosette.
Tie red ribbon through the top of the tag and tie into a bow.


Add a Christmas sentiment to the center of the rosette and glue chunky white glitter around the edges of the tag. I used Martha Stewart's Snow glitter.


It's done!
I hope you try making a shaped tag!


Wishing you a lovely Tuesday, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment