Saturday, August 31, 2013

Halloween Cigar Box


Hello friends!
Here is a project I created last summer.
 It's a cigar box that I altered and added a wooden house piece to the top.
The house was found at my local craft store and wooden cigar boxes can easily be picked up at cigar shops or antique shops/thrift stores.


I used Graphic 45's Happy Haunting paper line. Cutting out lots of small pieces and layering over this box.


In each of the 4 corners I've added cut out stand ups to give this a more 3d effect.


I just adored this paper line! Such fun to work with. It's been awhile since I created an altered project and this was a lot of fun!


Here's a couple close ups of the box.
I removed the hardware to adhere the paper across the front of the box, and reattached it later.



For the inside of the box,
 I decorated the lid and created a mini album to fit inside.


This album was so chunky, it just barely fit!


The antique style of this paper line was so easy to work with! I just loved the polka dots and spiders paper!


If you have any scrappy/crafty questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I am getting ready to spend this weekend at a scrapbooking retreat!
I've been busy packing this week, getting my craft room slightly more organized!!


Have a wonderful day, Lindsey

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You did a magnificent job on this cigar box and your mini album, too.
    Have a great Holiday weekend!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete