Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Halloween Mini Album


Hello friends!
Well, the holiday season is almost upon us. Especially for us crafters!
I started making Halloween themed mini albums to get in Holiday mood.


For this album I used Authentique's Enchanted paper line mixed with a few stickers and die cuts from Echo Park's Chillingsworth Manor line.


I pulled out my favorite Martha Stewart spider web
punches and started creating.


At Michaels, I found a few fun Halloween stickers by K & Company. This layered sticker that says creepy was part of a fun set of border stickers, as well as the glittered title that I used on the front of the album.


I also used brown ink to brush across a few of the light orange
roses to give them a more aged and distressed look.


Have a wonderful day, Lindsey

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment