Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summertime Sweetness

 
Hello friends!
I made this paperbag album recently sand thought I would share.
 
 
I used Crate Paper's Pier line for this mini.
I just loved the soft pastel feel of these papers. So sweet!

 
I also printed cute vintage graphics from Pinterest
 to add more detail and an older feel to the album.

 
This is my favorite page in the album.
I just love that little ferris wheel.

 
I used Martha Stewart border punches all throughout.
 I am so addicted to these!

 
I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my latest mini album.


Wishing you a wonderful day, Lindsey
 
 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest album Lindsey! I love all of the summery papers and the way you used the embellishments. Are you still teaching at the scrapbook store? You are so very talented!!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete