Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July 4th Mini Album

 
Hello friends!
I have been a bit behind on my crafting lately.
I picked up this gorgeous vintage style 4th of July themed paper from
Bo Bunny's Anthem line.
 

 
I printed vintage graphics that I found on Pinterest
 to add more vintage details to it.

 
I also added stickers from Authentique's Pride collection which also
 had a nice antique feel. And of course I like to add lots of flowers!
 

 
I love this Martha Stewart border punch.
 It creates perfect holes for hand stitching!

 
This was such a fun mini album to make. I love doing the paperbag style
 the best. It measures 6x6. They are easy to put together and I feel
 like it gives a nice background for my vintage themed style.
 
I love the recent trend of creating Polaroid style photo mats.
 Such a brilliant idea!
 
I hope you enjoyed viewing this paperbag album.

 
Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed looking at your most recent little albums and they are all unique! I have a question for you: my Canon printer died last week and I need to replace it ASAP. I don't print many photos with it, but like you, I do print a lot of vintage images. What printer do you use and would you recommend it? I have been researching but am only getting more confused. Thanks for your help! You can just reply to me on this comment or at jegleason1@yahoo(dot)com.
    Hugs to your Mom!
    Joyce
    If you have a minute, come over to my blog and see the Blog Hop I'm involved with using the cute Julie Nutting Paper Doll Stamps for Prima. We're having a lot if fun!

    ReplyDelete